Monday, June 29, 2009

Maybe the best we get is a stream of distractions

6/29/09: Making time pool party was just eh. There wasn't even tether ball. Pools and weird giraffe skin (thanks to Andy, I know what to call it now) dont go together. The music has always been bad so I can't complain about that really. But going to a party and feeling like you have no shot at the ladies was the worst. Where did the game go?

Good news on the staph infection front. Namely, bartering for prescriptions for antibiotics. My dad smokes cigars with a guy who is willing to trade services. How cool is that. Fuck insurance. I think I am helping him move, which I am pretty awesome at, but mostly in conjunction with Jason (you need two people who work together to move most stuff), but it doesn't matter. Hanging out and moving some stuff instead of 200 dollars a month? ok.

Me and Jay have been playing soooooo much tennis. Like 4 hours a day sometimes. Its awesome. Sports. obv. But I would like new people to play. I am looking into joining a tennis league (pretty sure its called something else). Perks might or might not include meeting girls with rich parents, career opportunities, learning how to pull off silly outfits, etc. Maybe I am making it up, but do you know any thugs who play tennis?

Crushing insecurity about pizza delivery livelihood tonight out of nowhere. Enough to get a day job? eh. .... so scared of it. so who knows. how do you even get one? But I don't like the feeling at all. School is such a racket, it would be awesome to go back and a nightmare to give them one cent.

Sorry about this new kind of sentence I made up. I just realized it. At least I instinctively knew to lower case the first letter when i am just making fragments.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think health insurance is that much money? I'm glad you worked it out though.

    ReplyDelete