Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tagged

Things I never do:

1. Buckle my seat belt.
2. Get up before noon.
3. Floss (I tried for a spell, but it is a hard habit to form)
4. Exercise
5. Call the one person who needs calling

Things I always do:
1. Listen to NPR.
2. Compete/fight/argue/act contrary
3. long
4. read magic the gathering websites at or near midnight, when they update
5. go nuts and do lots of chair dancing in my car when one of my many jamz happens. This is a constant source of awkwardness since I mostly drive around in a big circle surrounded by pedestrians who know me.

Things I sometimes do:
1. Earnestness (I know, gross)
2. Eat like a King.
3. blog


So this guy on Magic online has been hounding me because he is starting a website and he wants me to provide content. He says he will pay me so I think I might write a few articles for him and see if it works out. I am kind of excited about it I guess. More so about being able to write that are just purely technical because the readership is focused than about maybe becoming Internet famous. I think I might write about how to learn from other games, which is kind of a rich topic, probably for the same reason we all try to learn how to live by observing others. Have to remember to have Thad introduce me to the Go Master he just befriended.

Tomorrow might be a big day but for all the wrong reasons. Off to the clinic to try to get some antibiotics then retail for father's day and domestic things that get depleted when I leave the house in my brother's hands. Then backdoor fixing appointments in preparation for birthday party. Then softball. Then, if I am really brave, maybe I can do the thing I have been too chickenshit to do for the last two nights. Since when do I get really really nervous about girls? Its so silly and it drives me nuts that I don't have enough poise to get what I want in life. I do enough self sabotage as it is without also not having the resources of faculty required to obtain that which, at least in theory, has the potential to give me a sliver of calm. [new question: who write sentences like that?]

2 comments:

  1. I'm more concerned about the last sentence, Sue, than about antibiotics.
    PAGING DOCTOR PHIL
    ooooo megadiss

    ReplyDelete