Thursday, June 11, 2009

Who's the Boss?

6/11/09: How famous is your mom? Probably not as famous as mine is going to be in like 6 months when she is on a reality show with Tony Danza!!!! Apparently he wants to be a school teacher or something and has a new show and my mom is going to be his coach and is going to be in the classroom with him showing him how it is done. Stay tuned about it. My mom is being a little bit lame and keeps talking about being worried that her kids won't learn as much but I am trying to convince her that being a little bit famous is the most important thing in the whole world.

I am pretty upset about damage no longer going on the stack. If you know what this is, come and talk to me about it because I need to get it off my chest that as soon as I get on the train they make my game into Pokemon. It is really pretty sad. Anyone have any suggestions for a new game? Actually, it kinda seems like too much work. Good luck to anyone ptqing this weekend and shame on you to everyone in my life has given up on playing the game and seeing the world because it is obv doable if I made it happen.

4 comments:

  1. ummmmm what's the name of this show and how do i watch it in korea.
    also upon further reading i think damage doesn't actually have anything to do with the show damages. but i just finished season 2 and for one hot second i was really upset about there being no season 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about your mom too, C.
    And also (like Sarah), more interested in the tv show "Damages" than whatever you meant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damage not going on the stack sucks, but I like liflink now though.

    ReplyDelete