Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blogs are a cheap imitation of cell phones

4/2/09: Today was no fun. I got Huck Finned into painting houses for no money by J. So now i have white specks everywhere on my hands and arms and it kinda looks like fungus. Returning library books turned into no fun when I had to pay for a book that I had forgot about: it got taken when I left it at Rustica. Down Twenty Five for the day. No fun. The day got less fun at the bank, when i realized that my phone must have fallen out of my pocket en route. In other news, I was inspired by "I love you, man" to check Chocolat out from the library. We will see how it goes. Withdrawal isn't totally gone, but no headaches today. I cheated and put a little Gorgonzola on a salad. So the purity of the month lasted all of a day and a half but it was worth it.

1 comment:

  1. April is the 4th month, not the 3rd. Unless you're going by some weird calendar that I don't know about.

    ReplyDelete