Friday, April 17, 2009

Probably never getting laid ever again, car edition

4/16/09: I'm sorry about the late post. But yesterday my internet broke when people came over to my house to have fun. Don't worry, I didn't join in. Mostly Ben and Morgan and Andy and Deven just talked about music that I am not really that into anyways. Before that, I found out that I am awesome at providing clues at Saladbowl (or whatever that game is called) but a pretty bad guesser.

Worst news possible today. No more el Camino. No more summer time cruising. No more streams of compliments from people in all walks of life. No more NoLibs celebrity. If anyone has ideas on a new summertime shtick, let me know, because I am obviously not getting there on looks, charm, money, etc.

Sweet dream: I am a little kid. For Christmas (birthday?) I receive three presents: a bird, a gerbil/mouse, and a cat. I know. Then it skips to a new scene where the bird has already been eaten, the rodent escapes from the cage and I am trying to catch it or the cat before the inevitable happens. I fail. I am very nervous about telling the folks, but I don't realize until I wake up that the combination of these presents is a pretty dick move.

Through facebook comment linkage chains, I got to the see the R. Kelly/Usher video for "same girl". It is now one of my life goals to own as many outfits as they wear in the video.

You are welcome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1SVSH40b4

Crazy crushing loneliness, helplessness, hopelessness, self-doubt, etc has started in life recently, high-school style. It sucks. I don't know where it comes from and I am so bad at hiding it, managing it, etc. No pity party necessary and I don't even think its No Fun April related, although maybe constant drinking would help. Hard to say.

3 comments:

  1. Your new gimmick could be dressing like them? Maybe? Or like a clown?
    I talked about you twice today in my blog, which always causes fun, so maybe you should wait to read it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linking your blog inside mine is a good idea, cause I am blowing up lately. Nice move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. POSSIBLE SHTICKS
    statue of liberty guy on broad street
    bring back the top hat, but this time make your skin look like a peanut
    roller skates
    those bouncy stilts that guy has in nolibs
    fake swords
    x-ray glasses
    giant bubble making
    drawing caricatures
    yo-yo
    beanie w/ propeller
    musical ties
    eyepatch

    ReplyDelete