Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My life hasn't changed in 3 years and counting...lame

4/7/09: Do you know what is no fun? Presta valves. For real, I can't for the life of me figure out how to keep them from leaking. Call me a car person, but I miss a good schrader valve. I don't have to put air in my car tires every couple weeks as routine maintenance.

Most fun thing that happened today: I finally figured out how to pull off a black on black look with my available wardrobe: black shirt, black tie, black cardigan, grey jeans, white sneaks. I am pretty sure I made it happen.

Most no fun thing that happened today: Dan used sophisticated iphone technology to take a picture of me, and then turned it into a gif of me picking my nose in real time. It was unreal.

Also, Beck comes into the store sitcom style all the time when he is bored next-store. Its awesome, he just drops in, sometimes doesn't say anything but hi, hangs out for about 30 secs, and then goes to see if his tables want something.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God, you're right. Beck's the zany neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "next-store" is really good. Like "self-phone" good, but not quite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the air coming out has to do with the stem valve. Air just wants to be free, right?
    You might be filing up a presta valve more often because the tires are usually skinnier, which means they have to be high-pressure. Fatt tires you can ride all soft and shit, and they usually have regular valves.
    But the valve doesn't cause the need fo mo air: correlation is not causation.

    ReplyDelete