Friday, April 3, 2009

sexy sleepy time

4/3/09: Things that are no fun, list edition: decaf coffee and coffee shops in general, going to look at art, sandwiches with no cheese, bikes with less than optimal tire pressure but enough that you dont want to fill them, stale constructed formats, missing good tv and falling into a game of scatigories where you can use adjectives ("you want a fruit that starts with B, how about big apple. that's good right?), going to the supermarket and not have the gumption to steal a few things as you buy other things, endless rain checks into rain checks and still not having AAA batteries which means you have to tune your guitar with your ear instead of your little box. no fun.

Andy thinks that I won't be able to not have orgasms because of "nocturnal emissions" or whatever. I think I am master of my domain. At deep springs we had a wet dream experiment. It took way more than a month to make it happen. Maybe worth it in a whimsical, I want to remember back to when I didnt understand my own sexuality yet kinda way, but still, it took a long time for my body to take over and just start making things up. Maybe im older and its different; time will tell but im set for now.

1 comment:

  1. You can read my blog to find out how you're such a cheater.

    ReplyDelete