Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Exposures

4/29/09: Don't anyone every let me forget how much I love Reyes. I am super sick and he let me leave work early, but that isn't even why I love him. His sense of humor is just so unique and untouchable. Miller came in to eat tonight and couldn't even keep up, he just rolled his eyes as in, "oh Reyes, never gunna get you."

No Fun April is almost over and I can't decide whether to keep writing or not. I have kinda run out of new things to say about asceticism, which is why the topics have gotten more diverse, and I don't really feel like my life is interesting right now (sorry about "stuck" Andy, I didn't mean it in such a terrible way, in my opinion the vast majority of people are stuck) although I am lucky enough in life that that can change in an instant. I would like to write a technical Magic blog, but few people would want to read that. Maybe I will pick a new theme. Still not sure.

A new thing to be sad about. I kinda thought my face paint on Sat. night was awesome, and so I let some people take pictures of me. The light colors didn't really show up, and you can hardly see it. This might just be self-loathing, but I always feel so not photogenic (maybe its vanity to assume that I look better in person?)when I look at pictures of myself. New ones on the internet don't fail to disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you can't tell us Reyes was hilarious and then not tell us what he did!

    HISOCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would read a technical magic blog. Also, I am ready to hang out for fun.

    ReplyDelete