Tuesday, April 28, 2009

S and S

4/27/09: OG called me out on facebook for blogging about her. Apparently see has a PR person that scours the internet. Oops.

You know what is no fun? Its April and its already much too hot. Can't we just get some solid bike weather? It went from too cold, to too windy, to too rainy, and now too sweaty.

Whenever I watch Hulu, this ad comes on during the dot time for some charity that I guess runs food kitchens or whatever. Something about 1 in 8 Americans is hungry. But the ad is so funny. Its just pictures of obese Americans.

I've been trying to go to Monday night movie at the Troc for about 4 years now. I finally get around to it and it gets canceled. Thanks No Fun April.

Is this short enough for you Sarah?

3 comments:

  1. Who is OG?
    And you don't get to complain about bike-weather. Last night was really nice. Maybe if you stopped carrying around a sweatshirt, a coat, and a wool hat, you wouldn't be so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which is funnier- that that talentless hack has a PR person, or that she reads your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this and wondered if you know this guy from Magic:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU

    ReplyDelete